This short ebook will help you earn more money!
Living paycheck to paycheck is a choice.
100 Ways to Earn Money
~1. Clean carpets – Have you ever cleaned your own carpets? If so, go rent a machine and clean someone else’s – for cash.
2. Carpool – and be the driver – If you have coworkers (or people who work in the area you do), offer to drive them in for a fee. $25 per week per person could bring in $100 with just two riders for two weeks. Try advertising in the company newsletter, or posting the offer on bulletin boards around the office.
3. Gigwalk – Gigwalk involves taking photos, picking up menus and various other small assignments in your area. It works on an app that you download onto your phone. You receive the job orders, accept them and confirm that the job is complete.
4. Mechanical Turk – This is a work-at-home arrangement and it’s part of Amazon.com.Mechanical Turk pays a few dollars per assignment, typically involving work such as writing product reviews, editing and related tasks.
5. TaskRabbit – Similar to Gigwalk, but you can also access the assignments online, as well as by a phone app. TaskRabbit is limited to just a few cities.
6. CloudFactory – CloudFactory participants mainly enter, collect, process or categorizes data for companies, primarily for employers based in various emerging markets.
7. FOAP – You enter and sell your photos to commercial interests through their site. They can be sold on FOAP for $10, with 50% paid to the site.
8. PleaseBringMe – A travel barter exchange between individuals, rather than employers, withPleaseBringMe you perform tasks for pay that are unique to your home country.
9. BidOnMyGig – The service isn’t available yet, but BidOnMyGig allows clients to post projects online and have qualified service providers bid on them. The qualified service provider is of course you.
10. EXEC Cleaning – As the name implies, EXEC Cleaning involves the providing the services of an executive assistant, but on a personal level. It could involve getting lunch, delivering documents or even cleaning an executives house.
Copyright 2014 - 2017 © AtlantaMarketResearch | © secondchanceapartments.org